- Designed in Ohio by Girl Set Free
- Hand sewn by our artisan partners in Nepal
- Ethically sourced and sewn by our artisan partners in Nepal
- 100% Acrylic Wool
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Oversized hooded cape (OS)
- We are empowering individuals and communities to become whole and complete, free from the enslaving cycle of poverty that perpetuates human trafficking. We've partnered with Purnaa based in Kathmandu, Nepal to help create job opportunities for those whose marginalized status in society prevents them from getting work elsewhere. Purnaa employs 62 artisans who produce a collection of hand made products for Girl Set Free. Artisans are mostly women who are taking care of their children. The children of women who have access to financial stability are less likely to be homeless and at risk of being trafficked. By purchasing this product you directly partner with us in championing fresh starts and fulfilled lives.
Girl Set Free clothes are made by hand and need special care to look their best. Learn more about about how to care for your clothes.
100% risk-free shopping policy: If your Cape doesn't work out, feel free to return it for an exchange or refund on us. To read more about our return policy, click here.