PREORDER: The Khadgi scarf
This extra long hand knit scarf is super soft and wears nicely on all neck sizes. It has an open knit pattern and keeps you warm but not too hot when you wrap it. It seemed only fitting to name our first hand knit collection after the families name who founded Kumbeshwar Technical School in Kathmandu Nepal.
- Collaborative design by GSF + KTS
- Ethically sourced and hand knit in Nepal
- 100% organic wool
- Dyed using natural + eco-friendly dyes
- Fair Trade guarantee label
- Empowering survivors of human trafficking and educating at risk children. We've partnered with Kumbeshwar Technical School (KTS) based in Kathmandu, Nepal. KTS employs 2,302 artisans who produce a collection of hand knitted products for Girl Set Free. Artisans are mostly women who work part time and can look after their children at the same time. The sale of this sweater provides educational scholarships for women and children living in one of the worlds poorest and high risk countries for human trafficking.
* This item is available for preorder and has an estimated ship date of 12/9
Girl Set Free clothes are made by hand and need special care to look their best. Learn more about about how to care for your clothes.
100% risk-free shopping policy: If your Khadgi scarf doesn't work out, feel free to return it for an exchange or refund on us. To read more about our return policy, click here.