PREORDER: The Mongali zipper pouch
- Designed and handwoven by Mongali
- Handcrafted with 100% premium cotton
- Brass Riri zipper - Since 1936, Riri has been the undisputed leader in the production of plastic and metal zippers.
- Height: 7 in. Length: 9.75 in. Depth: 2 in.
- Using traditional back strap looms, Bhutanese weavers in the Akron, Ohio area are creating beautiful handwoven bags and other items. Their creations, which interlace strands of thread to create fabric and design, are a metaphor for how their lives are being brought together in a new culture. Once forced from their homes to live in a refugee camp, they were exploited, frightened and had no hope. Now they are thriving! We no longer call them refugees. This is a label that was forced on them. It is a part of their heroic story but we celebrate hope and freedom now.
* This item is available for preorder and has an estimated ship date of 10/23
Girl Set Free clothes are made by hand and need special care to look their best. Learn more about about how to care for your clothes.
100% risk-free shopping policy: If your zipper pouch doesn't work out, feel free to return it for an exchange or refund on us. To read more about our return policy, click here.